PARIS (AP) — Former track federation president Lamine Diack found guilty of corruption; sentenced to 2 years in prison, fined $590K.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
- Lebanese soccer player dies from stray bullet head wound
- Subdued Guardiola tight-lipped over future move for Messi
- Wall Street drifts as another bumpy week of trading closes
- Hamburg defender Leistner to miss 3 games for assaulting fan
- This Date in Baseball
- AP Sportlight
- Conference to examine abusive behavior in gymnastics
- The Latest: Pieters gets lead, then gives it back at US Open
Friends to Follow
- Fire virtually destroys Charlie's Bar and Grill
- Sequoia Complex update: Firefighters work to develop firelines
- Returning the favor: Natalie Godinez and friends help those affected by Creek, Castle Fires
- Another Tragedy: Fire destroys Charlie's Bar and Grill
- Porterville man accused of child endangerment arrested
- Sequoia Complex: Officials — fire moving toward Ponderosa, Camp Nelson
- Evacuation warning issued for Springville
- Porterville man convicted of 7th DUI
- Stinson new principal at Jim Maples Academy
- Porterville man accused of assaulting officer arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.