As featured on
Lindsay shuts out Granite Hills on Homecoming Night
A shorthanded Granite Hills High School football team was no match for Lindsay Friday, as the Cardinals quickly ran away with a 46-0 blowout on Homecoming Night at Frank Skadan Stadium.
Not only was it the Cardinals (4-2, 1-1 ESL) largest win of the season and first shutout since a 46-0 blanking of Morro Bay last year but it was the team's largest win against the Grizzlies (1-5, 0-2 ESL) under fifth-year head coach Matt Mendonca.
The Cardinals picked up their first East Sequoia League win of the season by setting the tempo early and not holding anything back. They scored seven touchdowns total — six in the first half alone — and had a running a clock to start the second half.
- Monache's Cox becomes a Roadrunner
- Cross Country: Monache conquers EYL, again
- Fire burns for Stewart as he chases another NASCAR title
- Danny Lee settles for 62 to lead Mayakoba Classic in Mexico
- No diary, note, motive found in California school shooting
- California governor sets dates for special elections
- NFL at 100: Brady and Belichick build their dynasty
- Kaepernick determined to showcase skills in strange tryout
Friends to Follow
- Two arrested for battery and resisting arrest
- Porterville man found sane in 2017 attempted murders
- Woman arrested after driving under the influence with children in vehicle
- Vehicle strikes pedestrian leaving man dead
- Tulare band teacher on leave after giving student alcohol
- Seven arrested on drug, firearms charges
- PPD warns of theft and burglary increase
- 'I'm proud of them': Panthers take second at Valley
- Drug investigation nets two arrests
- 50th Band-A-Rama packs Rankin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.