As featured on
No. 1 GHHS falls 3-1 to No. 3 Dos Palos in Valley final
It took less than a minute for a fantastic season by Granite Hills High School boys soccer to reach its end.
In a span of three minutes, the top-seeded Grizzlies (19-5-2) went from being level at 1-1 with the third-seeded Broncs of Dos Palos (12-12), to trailing 3-1 in the final 15 minutes of the CIF Central Section Division VI championship.
Granite would attempt to get back the two goals but ultimately fell short of winning only the second Valley championship in school history.
When the final whistle blew, Grizzly players fell to their knees or stood grief stricken. Some clung to their family and friends while others just laid on the ground heartbroken.
- Detained US Navy veteran freed by Iran, en route home
- This Date in Baseball
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway slams door on fans at Brickyard
- AP Sportlight
- The Latest: Tottenham expects big losses with no fans or NFL
- GOP reckons with polarizing candidates amid civil unrest
- AP Sportlight
- NYPD officer is stabbed in neck in ambush; suspect is shot
Friends to Follow
- Protest in Porterville; video shows American flag being burned
- Protest over death of George Floyd held in Porterville
- Boudreaux apologizes for text, says it was taken out of context
- Convicted felon released from custody charged with multiple murders
- Local residents hold prayer meeting in front of City Hall
- Dine-in restaurants can submit plans to reopen
- Harbor Freight to open in Porterville on June 13
- 'Really Cool': SHS graduates still relish the experience
- Wearing the orange and green proudly: Hundreds of graduates participate in the first day of PHS’ graduation ceremony
- Salons, barbershops can now open
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.