As featured on
Porterville High School boys soccer continued their preseason undefeated streak with a 4-0 shutout of Strathmore at home Monday.
From start to finish, the Panthers (3-0) controlled possession with the ball rarely leaving the Spartans' half of the pitch. However it took Porterville 36 minutes to notch their first goal on a shot from Ricardo Angeles, who chipped the ball in off a block from SHS goalkeeper, Eduardo Islas.
But in the second half, the Panthers opened the game up early with a goal from Ivan Suarez and another by Ivan Alcantar on a cross from Kevin Gil just seven minutes apart in the first 20 minutes of the half.
- The Latest: 15-year-old Gauff beats champ Osaka in Australia
- NFL player Antonio Brown turns himself in at Florida jail
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff upsets defending champion Naomi Osaka at Australian Open
- Australian Open Glance: Divergent paths for 3rd-round foes
- Florida hosts No. 1 Baylor in marquee Big 12/SEC matchup
- No. 6 Louisville hosts Clemson to headline ACC's week ahead
- Big 12 breaks out of league play to challenge SEC schools
- Bittersweet: Caroline Wozniacki's career ends in Australia
Friends to Follow
- Victim in fatal crash identified
- Operation Stray Bullet decimates gang: Porterville Police Swat help with operation
- Tulare man behind bars for shooting mother of his child
- Three arrested on slew of drug charges
- Parole denied in sexual assault case
- Alcohol reported to be factor in fatal crash
- Burton Community protests principal tranfers
- Strathmore students able to STEP UP: Their effort leads to radar speed sign on Orange Belt
- Fugazzis aiming for late January opening
- Tulare man convicted of meth trafficking
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.