As featured on
Porterville High School boys soccer continued their preseason undefeated streak with a 4-0 shutout of Strathmore at home Monday.
From start to finish, the Panthers (3-0) controlled possession with the ball rarely leaving the Spartans' half of the pitch. However it took Porterville 36 minutes to notch their first goal on a shot from Ricardo Angeles, who chipped the ball in off a block from SHS goalkeeper, Eduardo Islas.
But in the second half, the Panthers opened the game up early with a goal from Ivan Suarez and another by Ivan Alcantar on a cross from Kevin Gil just seven minutes apart in the first 20 minutes of the half.
- Six rookie QBs have already earned wins this season
- Indiana faces Detroit for conference battle
- Towns and the Timberwolves visit the Thunder
- Sacramento faces San Antonio on 3-game road slide
- Lillard and Davis clash in Portland-Los Angeles matchup
- Cleveland faces Orlando, seeks to break 4-game skid
- Milwaukee takes on Los Angeles, aims for 10th straight home win
- Ingram leads New Orleans into matchup against Phoenix
Friends to Follow
- Two former Correctional Officers arrested on multiple counts of child molestation
- PPD arrest two after probation check
- Farmersville man charged with drug and firearms offenses
- Visalia man convicted of attempted murder of police officer
- All Aboard!; Toy, Train Show at Porterville Museum
- Council approves housing complex
- Holy Grail is Trinity: Accomplished wrestler going for Triple Crown
- All dolled up: Quilters to give out dolls with quilts
- PHS, MHS, Granite Hills place at Last Girl Standing
- Fire and snow: wild, wintry conditions to continue
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.