As featured on
No. 4 Porterville beats No. 13 Hoover 65-0
To say the game was over after the first quarter would be a little harsh and presumptuous, because there was of course still three more quarters to play.
But with a 36-0 lead and the 13th-seed Patriots of Hoover (4-7) barely being able to set a toe in fourth-seed Porterville High School's half of the field, the game was essentially over.
The Panthers (7-4) posted their first shutout of the season with a 65-0 win in Friday's opening round game of the CIF Central Section Division IV Championship tournament at Jacob Rankin Stadium.
- Tennessee wins 73-48 as Ole Miss suffers 6th straight loss
- Science Says: What to know about the viral outbreak in China
- Martin, Manigault lead New Mexico in win over San Jose St.
- Hurt, No. 8 Duke end 2-game skid by beating Miami 89-59
- Howard's 32-point effort carries Marquette past St. John's
- Hawaii hired former Arizona St coach Graham to lead program
- Caleb Ewan wins stage 2 of Tour Down Under, takes lead
- Curry scores 13 to carry VCU past St. Joseph's 73-60
Friends to Follow
- Three arrested on slew of drug charges
- Victim in fatal crash identified
- Fugazzis aiming for late January opening
- Operation Stray Bullet decimates gang: Porterville Police Swat help with operation
- Man arrested after fatal hit and run in Tulare
- ‘Positive things coming’: Harmon departs from Lindsay
- Tulare man behind bars for shooting mother of his child
- Parole denied in sexual assault case
- Alcohol reported to be factor in fatal crash
- Strathmore students able to STEP UP: Their effort leads to radar speed sign on Orange Belt
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.