Setton Farms has once again donated $500 to The Recorder to the Angel Tree Program so more children can have a brighter Christmas. Jeff Gibbons of Setton Farms presents the check to The Recorder's Alyssa Evans. There's still time to come by The Recorder and pick up an Angel or Angels from the Christmas tree in the lobby to purchase toys and clothes for children to make their Christmas brighter. Angels can also be adopted over the phone. To adopt an Angel over the phone or to make a donation call 784-5000, extension 1011 or 1015. For more information call Josie Chapman, 784-5000, extension 1061.
- PPD officer — with help from bicyclists — find missing autistic 6-year-old child
- Porterville Child Supports Services office closed today, to be reopened Wednesday
- People can order rapid at home COVID test kits
- Crazy (generous) like a Fox: Jim Fox donates 65 potential PLJs
- $1.267 million in incentives given for being vaccinated
- Cinema Styles: Inside crafts beauty from tragedy
- Sierra Winter Classic results: Porterville's Flynn wins Supreme Champion
- Tampa Bay's Stamkos one of 4 voted to NHL All-Star squads
- Woman accused of home invasion arrested
- Man accused of acting erratically, resisting officers arrested
- Man accused of attempted murder arrested in stabbing
- Arrest made in Christmas Day burglary
- The Right Stuff: Dohnke new PMA commandant
- Sierra View among hospitals sending SOS pleading for help with COVID
- Lindsay pastor receives life sentence for child molestation
- Sierra View at capacity; ICU 'beyond capacity'
- PPD investigating assault
- Life Of A Cattle Rancher: 15-year-old Werlhof set for Sierra Winter Classic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.