A great presentation was given by Alida Verduzco from the City of Porterville Economic Development Department at Thursday's Porterville Exchange Club meeting. One knows it's a great meeting when Porterville Exchange Club members ask questions after the meeting is over. Verduzco is proud to be working in her adopted hometown especially in her department where one is in the middle of recruiting new business while staying in touch with already established businesses in the city. She made it a point to keep an eye on the horizon of what is coming in the near and far future. Porterville Exchange Club meets every Thursday at RJ's Cafe & Bakery at noon where everyone is welcome.
It's A Snap
- THE RECORDER email@example.com
- Tottenham hires Ange Postecoglou as latest manager after his departure from Celtic
- French Open Results
- Prince Harry gets his day in court against tabloids he accuses of blighting his life
- Norway climber sets new goal to scale all 14 tallest peaks within 3 months
- Oakland Athletics move to Las Vegas in flux as Nevada Legislature adjourns
- French league files lawsuit after Ajaccio fans attack boy with cancer
- AP News in Brief at 6:04 a.m. EDT
- Analysis: For Heat, the team's famed 'culture' all starts with Pat Riley
- Accused gang member, convicted felon arrested in shootings
- Provides 80 affordable apartments in Porterville
- No DUI arrests at Porterville DUI Checkpoint
- Suspects accused of falsely reporting bomb threats arrested
- Man accused of false home invasion report arrested for attempted murder
- Monache's Coach K: Legendary educator, coach retires
- Council has tough decision to make on Villa Street project
- Butterfield celebrates independent spirit in graduation
- Incident at Tule River
- Phase III of city's watering guidelines now in effect
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.