If you know who this woman is or have any information regarding this investigation, please contact the Tulare County Sheriff’s Office at 1-800-808-0488, or anonymously at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by text or voicemail at 559-725-4194.
TCSO Deputies with the Porterville Superior Courthouse arrived at work to find the front doors of the courthouse damaged.
Deputies checked surveillance cameras and saw a woman walking near the doors around 2:45 a.m. The woman was wearing a Santa Claus hat, lit the hat on fire and then left it at the front doors, causing minimal damage.
- Benitez changing opinions as tactical shake-up lifts Everton
- Paris' Arc de Triomphe is being wrapped in fabric
- Court ruling clears Australian swimmer Jack to compete again
- Los Angeles-Based Minority Director, Lakpathy Wijesekara’s Feature Film ‘Free By Noon’ To Hit Theaters In October
- Downtown Florence’s Cottonwood to offer same products as Whole Foods
- Cardinals soar into playoff position behind ageless arms
- Dusan Ivkovic, Serbian basketball coach, dies at 77
- Spanish clubs relieved to resume La Liga after CL turmoil
- One of Top 10 Most Wanted captured
- We Remember 9/11: Porterville couple watched as World Trade Center was attacked
- Deaths continue to rise at Sierra View and in county
- Fire at New China Restaurant
- Oh (Big) Baby, What A Game; SHS beats Monache
- TCSO investigating stabbing of man in Porterville
- Windy Fire causing concern
- Hanford shuts out Porterville
- City of Porterville to continue vaccine incentives; Music on Main to return
- We remember 9/11: Porterville native was at Pentagon when it was struck
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.