As featured on
Six other locals on All-EYL list
Another perfect season, another league MVP.
For the second year in a row, Monache High School volleyball not only claimed the East Yosemite League title with an unblemished 10-0 league record, but also nabbed the All-EYL’s Most Valuable Player selection with senior setter Gabriella Cox.
Along with Cox, four other Monache players made the first and second All-EYL teams while Porterville (15-15, 5-5 EYL) had two selections.
- Kellman carries Princeton past Rutgers-Camden 87-41
- Wayne Taylor obliterates Rolex 24 field without his sons
- NHL players in favor of 'international flavor' All-Star idea
- Simmons doc, sans Oprah, receives huge ovation at Sundance
- Liverpool held 2-2 by 3rd-tier Shrewsbury in FA Cup shock
- James Harden sits against Nuggets with bruised left thigh
- Woldetensae, Virginia hold off Wake Forest 65-63 in OT
- Chiefs' Mahomes leads way with his legs, not just his arm
Friends to Follow
- Victim in fatal crash identified
- Operation Stray Bullet decimates gang: Porterville Police Swat help with operation
- Burton Community protests principal tranfers
- Tulare man behind bars for shooting mother of his child
- Parole denied in sexual assault case
- Fatal crash near Ducor, those who fled scene sought
- Strathmore students able to STEP UP: Their effort leads to radar speed sign on Orange Belt
- Cannabis shop near Eagle Feather coming soon
- Tulare man convicted of meth trafficking
- Two DUI operations net six arrests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.