Most Viewed Stories
BREAKING: Residential fire update
A family of three were burned out of their home today as fire quickly consumed a small wood-framed, century old home in the 200 block of North Roche Street.
The family lost two pet dogs and three pet cats.
Firefighters were called to the home about 10:30 a.m. and by the time they arrived flames were coming out of the front door and the front windows and smoke had engulfed the entire home.
Four engines and more than 17 firefighters were on the scene, including an engine from the county.
Family members said the home was owned by Melissa Walsh Ingrham and that they had lived there approximately 30 years. The home and most of the contents were a total loss.
Anyone who wants to help the family can call Kyle Walsh at 350-0975 or Sarah Walsh at 920-3584.