Not another four years
There are too many individuals trying to escape from reality and telling us that Barack Obama has done a good job for the last four years.
Well, let’s get back to reality for a short while and review his accomplishments:
1. 23 million people out of work, plus millions more who have dropped out of the labor force.
2. 47 million people on food stamps and 1/6th of the population living below the poverty level.
3. A record number of people on disability.
4. Gas prices have more than doubled since he took office — $4.69 per gallon!
5. He vetoed the Canadian pipeline to buy the votes of his environmentalist friends. This would have provided us with 150,000 barrels of oil per day plus thousands of jobs.
6. He will not allow us to drill for oil and natural gas even though we have an abundance.
7. The mid-east is in flames and Iran is close to acquiring nuclear weapons and threatens to exterminate the Jews. He will not meet with the President of Israel but has time for a fundraiser in Las Vegas.
I could go on and on about his many other failures, Fast and Furious cover-up, the Solyndra bankruptcy etc.— 90 billion dollars wasted on failed green energy policies for his political contributors.
And they have the nerve to tell us that he has done a good job and deserves another four years.
Bill L Duncan